Honored Contributor

Hosts Talking While Running a Vacuum

Wish they would so something about the hosts speaking and running  a vacuum cleaner.  It's pointless and you can't understand or hear a word they are saying.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hosts Talking While Running a Vacuum

I've seen them talk over blow dryers too. I should say yell over blow dryers.

Frequent Contributor

Pre-Panedemic and also over the years they have always done that only to demonstrate that you can talk to someone near you without having to YELL over the machine..also some like to know how loud the machine really is.. so of course that shows too.. If I was buying a Vaccum cleaner I'd want to know how loud it is.. Afterall we can't get that in the stores...

@rms1954 wrote:

Wish they would so something about the hosts speaking and running  a vacuum cleaner.  It's pointless and you can't understand or hear a word they are saying.  

Honored Contributor

@DiamoniqueDiva98611 wrote:
Pre-Panedemic and also over the years they have always done that only to demonstrate that you can talk to someone near you without having to YELL over the machine..also some like to know how loud the machine really is.. so of course that shows too.. If I was buying a Vaccum cleaner I'd want to know how loud it is.. Afterall we can't get that in the stores...

@rms1954 wrote:

You're able to hear the vacuum without someone trying to yell over it.

Trusted Contributor

That sharke vacuum was so loud for the size of it.  It was horrible.

Honored Contributor

Q should,just assign loud-talkers, like Rick, to vacuum sales and demos. 

Esteemed Contributor

It is ridiculous.  They do the same thing with the Vitamix.  Anything with a motor is most likely loud and IMO, yes they are yelling over the noise.........channel changer!

Esteemed Contributor

This is a perfect example of some old routines  that the Q keeps alive.  They have plenty of time to  turn on the machine and vacuum up the stuff they pile around for demonstrations  without talking during the demonstration  of any of their electronic items .It's really makes them seem odd to be  yell talking , but guess they just can't let any moment go by without yell talking to us customers. It really is condescending  that they do all this yell talking even when not running some  motorized item.

I just don't watch any more. It takes time to go online and look at what 's written or watch the video  on the item  by  ing  volume when the Host speaks. I look to hear what  the vendor Rep says . I go online and look at many reviews  on the same item from other companies .

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I've seen them talk over blow dryers too. I should say yell over blow dryers.
---------------

And that loud Vitamix!!!

Honored Contributor

They put the Vitamixes in pastic boxes to tone down the sound.  Too bad they can't do this for vacuums.  And hair dryers for that matter.