Occasional Visitor

A suggestion:. Please have hosts change their dialogue regarding purchasing items on the air.

Remove the verbiage " you can pick up...

Thank you,

Ellen Brown

Respected Contributor

Lots of verbiage could be stopped.  One that I don't care for is "snag" this one.  

Does "you can pick up" or "snag", mean without payment?  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Actually they should probably do away with hosts. Just print a description of the product and show pictures. No need for host or designer as they both seem to annoy purchasers. They would save money and make tv viewers happy.

Honored Contributor

See the source image

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Actually they should probably do away with hosts. Just print a description of the product and show pictures. No need for host or designer as they both seem to annoy purchasers. They would save money and make tv viewers happy.

@proudlyfromNJ 

At least the ones who post on these forums, it gets more petty every day, IMO.

For goodness sake, if it bothers you that much, STOP WATCHING!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

@KingstonsMom  Thank you so much for that advice but I was only offering suggestions for the posters with one complaint after another about hosts and their words. I guess you didn't read the thread. Nothing a host could say would ever bother me. I don't get upset about such ridiculous things. Where did I say it bothered me? 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

You misunderstaood my post, my advice to "STOP WATCHING" was not for you at all, but the ones with all of the constant petty complaints.

I was actually agreeing with you!

Sorry if I wasn't clear!Heart

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I took your statement seriously and agree.   Keep the models for clothing items and the vendor to demonstrate products.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

Love the snark - you can tell you are indeed Proudly From New Jersey  (so am I, now my snark works it's "magic" in Philly!)

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

But....but....but if they stopped watching, what would they have to complain about?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.