Valued Contributor

Please have hosts give their item size....true size...so..we can decide our size for an item...model's also......

Honored Contributor

I hear hosts give their sizes constantly and the models too.  I don't see this as a problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I hear hosts give their sizes constantly and the models too.  I don't see this as a problem.

Sometimes they do and sometimes not.  Besides, when they do posters don't believe it any way.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sometimes they do and sometimes not.  Besides, when they do posters don't believe it any way.

@rms1954 , Often it doesn't pass the eye test.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

You can't tell "size" from looking at someone.    I am 4'10 and my friend is 6' even.    We wear the SAME size...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

You can't tell "size" from looking at someone.    I am 4'10 and my friend is 6' even.    We wear the SAME size...

@Desertdi , I'm sorry, but when you try to fit 50 lb. of flour in a 25 lb. sack it's pretty obvious that it doesn't work. There is no shame in not being an xx small, but you'd think so by watching the Q.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor
The only hosts I doubt are JT & SK. No way are they small or xs. And there is no shame in that. But 1 of them always says "I'm in an xs if thats helpful." Its not very helpful if its not true.
Respected Contributor

I think you are better off checking the garment measurements to decide on which size to order.  Just my opinion.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Contributor
Every time I hear JT say she’s wearing a size small, I have to laugh. If she’s a small I am an XXXS.

This is an issue for me, too.  Usually we re told the person's height modeling a garment - does QVC not know that a 5'2" person can wear a 2 or a 20?  I seldom hear any of the models/hosts say, "I wear a size 14 and I am in a Large", or similar