Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@CalminHeart   It is kind of a "big deal" if you're job is selling the item.  I would want to present the item I'm selling in the best light.  If the hosts prefer their clothes tight that's their business.  But when a jacket cannot close it doesn't look right at all when you're trying to sell it. Just my opinion.

We'll have to agree to disagree. TV often adds weight. I don't care what size someone else wears and I don't use their size/fit to determine what I wear. 

Valued Contributor

JT does not pick the right size in tops or bottoms...They are constantly showing her "spare tire" and that is why she is always pulling the tops down........Now maybe if she wore a bigger bottom ? How about a Spanx ? Anything so she would stop pulling it 25x a minute.

Valued Contributor

Re: Host sizing

[ Edited ]

@lgfan wrote:

@Jinlei  "Jane in an XS?  Yeah, and I weigh 110 lbs!"

Me too!

She is pretty liberal from the waist down....didn't she try WW for a day or two ? 

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart  I personally know 3 people that are on tv almost daily.   Two are neighbors and newscasters.    They look the same in person as on tv.   Years ago, before high def, that may have been true.