Occasional Contributor
Unless the host wears a large or better, please drop the super duper extra extra extra small that they claim to wear
Valued Contributor

I want to know know what size the hosts are wearing. Sometimes I'm a small sometimes a medium. If the hosts are honest and tell the true size they're wearing there might be less returns. 

Honored Contributor

@Marionnj   Do you not think very small people might want to know what size a very small host is wearing?  Or are only larger people accorded that courtesy? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I like hearing them share this info. Whatever fits Pat Dimitri will always fit me....as I've discovered. 

Honored Contributor

Who cares if a host or model wears a XXS or XXXL?

The size someone wears doesn't make them a better person or less.  Humans come in all sizes.

You do you and let them do them.

I don't even care if they embellish and lie....

Honored Contributor

Why?

Occasional Contributor
99z% of them are xxxsmall. If you can’t remember that write it down
Honored Contributor

@Marionnj 

You're not the only who notices.  One thread last week, if I recall correctly.  There are others who agree with you, but they must have gone to bed early tonight. 

Don't let the naysayers scare you away.  Welcome to the Forum.  

Valued Contributor

I am so happy that today I noticed hosts are saying what their sizes are again! For quite a while none of the hosts would tell us their size. I think it is because they heard the complaints about some of them being xxs. 

It helps me to know the size of the hosts and models. I can better decide on the size that I should order.

Trusted Contributor

@Marionnj I'm a little confused. So, if a person wears a small or lesser the host should not mention the size they are wearing? Why? And your comment regarding "claim" is also confusing. I believe the majority of hosts are honest with their sizes, with the exception of one or two at most.

QVC sizing is vanity sizing. Yes, I am pretty small and petite. However, in the real world I would never be an XXS and rarely an XS. Unfortunately, due to QVC's way of sizing, there are times even the XXS has been too large. I'm 5'3", 124 lbs, 36X27X37. These measurements are in no way a true XXS. It does help me greatly when a host like Amy or Kerstin state what size they are wearing.