Please tell us what the hosts are wearing during fashion shows

Honored Contributor

@Fig 

Welcome to the boards!

If the host is wearing a QVC item during a show, there is a box that pops up with the item number.  If you don't see that, chances are that it is something from the host's personal wardrobe.

Is there something that you're looking for that you saw during a recent show?

Occasional Contributor

Same with what models are wearing.  This morning model was wearing denim jeans with snaps down either side.  I went to "model's closet".  Nothing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Fig wrote:

Please tell us what the hosts are wearing during fashion shows

I agree......and they do "sometimes" show an item number quickly on screen (if you blink you miss it)............and they have often said go to the hosts closet or models closet...for the few things i was interested it.....it WASN'T listed....

...not sure they update it immediately before shows....

Honored Contributor

And, IMO, hosts should be wearing QVC clothes on a fashion show.  I have seen so many posts asking what the hosts are wearing.  QVC is missing a selling opportunity.

Honored Contributor

@SpendygrL wrote:

Same with what models are wearing.  This morning model was wearing denim jeans with snaps down either side.  I went to "model's closet".  Nothing.

@SpendygrL 

Are they these jeans?

Image result for G.I.L.I. Regular Dual Stretch Side Button Flare Jeans

https://www.qvc.com/GILI-Regular-Dual-Stretch-Side-Button-Flare-Jeans.product.A350330.html

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
I agree they should be wearing clothes QVC sells....it only makes sense; why not take advantage of every opportunity to show and perhaps sell your own merchandise?