Contributor

Jane is the worst when it comes to this, She is always and I mean always talking about them. I guess she has nothing else in her life to talk about. Pretty sad. 

New Contributor

I was watching a past video presentation on an item earlier today, by Leah Williams, and I was 4 minutes in, and she had yet to talk about the item I clicked on.  I really like her, but it seems like she spends a lot of time at the beginning of a presentation mentioning the TSV (which I know they are supposed to push), AND talking about what's coming up, instead of the item at hand.  

Trusted Contributor

@qvcturtle wrote:
Why does Shawn always look like a clown??? Too much makeup, glasses that are too big (and she looks over them, not through them,), wears the most ridiculous combo of clothing...for God's sake why can't she look normal???

She really needs to back off on the self-tanner!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Host presentations

[ Edited ]

@manny2 wrote:

There is only one way they will listen and stop all the nonsense. Stop buying, and watch how fast they shape up the hosts. 

As long as people buy the products they will allow the hosts to go on and on about things we do not care about. Their families, homes, vacations, grandmothers whatever. 

@manny2 

But people have...sales and revenues for QxH (QVC/HSN) are down 12%....you'd think this would give the Execs cause to pause....but they are blaming it on the Ukraine war, supply chain issues(even though the hosts are saying everything is in stock)....in other words, QVC is blaming everything and anything but the real reason is QVC's singing, dancing, story telling, and silly hosts that viewers dont want to watch and the lack of on air product information .....

Maybe QVC should listen to what customers are saying in order to get a REAL solution to declining sales...🤔

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Host presentations

[ Edited ]

@bluetail fly wrote:

@Mimi NY wrote:

Will give credit where I think credit is due.

Been watching Sandra and Courtney doing the Gourmet Holiday today and will give them A++,thought the show was enjoyable.

Like hearing from the vendors and that  they allowed vendors to speak like the fellow from Noble Pies and how  the family started the business,like hearing that .Saw some new vendor like the Soul Sweets and Two Smart Cookies was able to learn about their  products without over talking and giggling and yelling.

Even Jimmy the Baker,Jimmy from Corkey's ,Marie Louise,with the Marilyn Biscuits,and others were able to present their products without interruptions .

Didn't put anyone on mute or did any  channel surfing ,watched the whole  3 hours.

Interesting how two reasonable people have such different reactions.  I would describe the two hosts on this show as distracting!  

@bluetail fly 

I also disagree with MIMI NY----Sandra is known as the queen of interruption...  And Courtney has become obsessed with that very fake looking wig she wears----she flips the hair back, she then flips it foward, and she "pets" it......is very distracting when she is supposed to be giving product information! Her own medium length hair looks just fine, get rid of the wig!.....She needs to focus more on the products instead of herself.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@bluetail fly wrote:

@Mimi NY wrote:

Will give credit where I think credit is due.

Been watching Sandra and Courtney doing the Gourmet Holiday today and will give them A++,thought the show was enjoyable.

Like hearing from the vendors and that  they allowed vendors to speak like the fellow from Noble Pies and how  the family started the business,like hearing that .Saw some new vendor like the Soul Sweets and Two Smart Cookies was able to learn about their  products without over talking and giggling and yelling.

Even Jimmy the Baker,Jimmy from Corkey's ,Marie Louise,with the Marilyn Biscuits,and others were able to present their products without interruptions .

Didn't put anyone on mute or did any  channel surfing ,watched the whole  3 hours.

Interesting how two reasonable people have such different reactions.  I would describe the two hosts on this show as distracting!  

@bluetail fly I watched part of the show and I agree with you. Courtney did not do much. She  stood there playing with her hair and adjusting her top. She posed pretty much. She is always distracted. I think she is too worried about what she looks like.

Sandra took over in my opinion. She goes on and on. I wasn't impressed with this duo. 

@manny2 

"Courtney did not do much. She  stood there playing with her hair and adjusting her top. She posed pretty much. She is always distracted. I think she is too worried about what she looks like."

download (2).jpg

Contributor

I believe she uses too much tooth whitening product!

Contributor

I speak of Amy

Trusted Contributor

There was a time I thought Courtney would do well.Ss time went on,I sure was wrong.she is more concerned about her looks than anything else.Her presentations are not well said.besides almost like she doesn't want to be there.therefore I just don't watch any of her showes.Looks are not that important,but she is young maybe she will learn.

Frequent Contributor

If you don't like a host my advice would be don't watch and don't buy anything they present.  A drop in sales might get a notice.

There are 5 hosts and 1 vendor that I don't care for JT being the most disliked.  I save tons of money by not watching them.