Occasional Contributor
Please please stick to describing the object you are selling! I keep changing channels when Jane comes on. She talks about ANYTHING BUT the item she is selling! I thought you're suppose to pretend the customer is blind and give full descriptions of the items. Jane just non stop talks!!!! Can more be done to help those who depend upon the details???????
Occasional Contributor

Honored Contributor

I thought she was doing pretty good today without her sidekick around.

Trusted Contributor

too dang funny

i am enjoy it

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

too dang funny

i am enjoy it

I find your posts funnier.

Trusted Contributor

I like Jane, but i waited the whole presentation to find out if item H264411 was glass or plastic. A lot of talking,  but no info.

Respected Contributor

Seems  the format for All the Hosts is  to talk abt themselves  and not give useful info.

Frequent Contributor

I agree.  Do you remember several years ago when they had rulers especially for the jewelry shows?   I remember, in particular, Antonella and Lisa Mason (my 2 faves) always measured jewelry and were so detailed with the description.    In purse shows, for example, i want to know the metal colors and many don't say.  

New Contributor
Kim Gravels friend Amy has the worst faux tan ever. Also Amy needs to cut back in faux tanning. Not a good look
Esteemed Contributor

You would think those in charge of programming would be more aware of sales talk with purpose over chit chat just to take up time.  More products per hour would keep them all busy and save us from silly talk.