Honored Contributor
Here's another annoying one l just saw being used again: ""...wait for it!....."". So dramatic!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor
On 1/23/2015 mosky said:

I forgot the most annoying one...""so stinking cute""!

I hate that one too! Along with Brand Spanking New! What does New have to do with Spanking???

Esteemed Contributor

There is one I've been hearing more frequently when they have a higher priced item such as a laptop or a Dyson: "We realize that this is a considered purchase." For some reason I like it, but I'm not sure why.

Honored Contributor
They use the euphemism "considered purchase," or in a jewelry show "not for everybody," because they'll never come right out and say "this is expensive." Or "this is overpriced." LOL
Honored Contributor
On 1/23/2015 mosky said:

I forgot the most annoying one..."so stinking cute"!

I tend not to pick apart everything they say but I'll have to admit that this one makes me cringe.

Where do people think up sayings like this? I'd never heard that one before, until I heard it on QVC.

Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 kristan said:

""I own this""..............Carolyn

I noticed her saying that on just about every product being shown the other night. I was thinking her house must be on the verge of exploding from all the ""I own this"" items she has.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor
Maybe she can afford a big house with a lot of closets on her host's salary. Does anyone have an idea what those salaries are? Probably Lisa's was higher than anyone else's.
Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 chickenbutt said:
On 1/23/2015 mosky said:

I forgot the most annoying one..."so stinking cute"!

I tend not to pick apart everything they say but I'll have to admit that this one makes me cringe.

Where do people think up sayings like this? I'd never heard that one before, until I heard it on QVC.

I really dislike that one. I've heard it said by David, Tara from TT, Jane Treacy, Shawn and probably more. To me it's disgusting.

Honored Contributor
On 1/23/2015 GG13 said:

David V: ""let me take you through the colors""

Isaac: ""like"" (that word punctuates almost every few words he utters!)

Isaac saying ""major!"" every two seconds.

Respected Contributor

If I hear ""Fashion forward"" one more time I will SCREAM. A host on ShopHQ said it every time she presented a new product and at least 5 or six times during each presentation.

What exactly is ""Fashion forward"" Is EVERYTHING fashion forward?

Don't worry, be Happy!