Honored Contributor

Hairstyles have nothing to do with their performance on the job.  It's someone's personal choice how they wear their hair.  Let's keep it a choice.  We may not have all these choices down the road.

Honored Contributor

I'm reminded of the Rolling Stone's song, "You can't always get what you want....."

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor
For me, I'm speaking for me only it is not about a choice of how anyone wets their hair. That IS a personal choice and I am not speaking against that. What I am speaking against is allowing a host to come on air with their hair covering their face so that you can not see their eyes. Example: I am a nurse. My employer would not allow me to call patients back and speak to them with my hair all down in my face. The employer would not care about my choice of style but how I present myself to the public. Just saying...
Occasional Contributor
I meant "wears" hair in the above statement. Sorry for typing error.
Respected Contributor

She is rockin her own individuality.  Change is frightening to some people.

Valued Contributor

It was so painful to watch the Monday PM style show.  I had to turn the channel.  It was so irritating to try and watch the vendor and host display the item and all one was drawn to was the hair in the eyes.  Surely, she can't be comfortable with it in her eyes, and there is no reason why during a break, they couldn't put hair spray it back just enough so that it was not a distraction to the item being presented, and it was.  QVC, if you want to sell products, please do, but don't allow distractions from the sale or presentation.  It did that to me and others last evening.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor

She WANTS to look this way. She thinks she's cool.

Won't change till people stop buying from her. I have.

Not because of hair. Her pushing religion offends me, being rude while thinking she's cute etc. Her "style."

I find her " sincerity" cloying and it feels false to me.

For the vast majority who enjoy her, more power to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Curlyq wrote:
Please please do not let a host come on air with their hair in their eyes. With all of the great products and hair stylists at the Q , there is no excuse for letting a host present on air looking this way.

----------------

So I am thinking...the lady from Calista is her hair stylist, no??  I would think that lady - or someone - would comment to Shawn about the "hair in the eyes" distraction!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

It was so painful to watch the Monday PM style show.  I had to turn the channel.  It was so irritating to try and watch the vendor and host display the item and all one was drawn to was the hair in the eyes.  Surely, she can't be comfortable with it in her eyes, and there is no reason why during a break, they couldn't put hair spray it back just enough so that it was not a distraction to the item being presented, and it was.  QVC, if you want to sell products, please do, but don't allow distractions from the sale or presentation.  It did that to me and others last evening.  

----------------------

Especially eye glasses!!!  It was almost comical....

someone really didn't think this presentation through.