Contributor
I think it would be great if the hosts would do demo on their hair styling and makeup application. They do a great job . It would be nice to see what they do and products they use??
Respected Contributor

As far as products they use...what if they do not use anything QVC sells? Also I am not really that interested in hearing about the products a 30 something year old uses. I have mature skin and need products that work for me.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure some of them don't use products QVC sells.  You can ask about products they use on the Facebook pages.  I don't think any of them would do demos unless they do it as part of the job.  

Honored Contributor

I really don't want to see their "before" pictures...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Host hair and makeup

[ Edited ]

@Lsquare wrote:
I think it would be great if the hosts would do demo on their hair styling and makeup application. They do a great job . It would be nice to see what they do and products they use??

@Lsquare 

If you stream your entertainment within the QVC choices besides offering other stations such as QVC 2, QVC 3 and HSN channels they have options under the Streaming Originals tab, short clips called Pretty Much, you are able to see makeup and hair tips from what hosts, vendors, and even models actually use and enjoy.

I thought that I should add that the clips that I have seen the age range has been from 40-70 year old.

I hope this helps and makes sense.s

Respected Contributor

I wonder if they will start back with having the salon where makeup artists do the hosts' hair and makeup.  Maybe they got used to saving money by having the hosts do their own hair and makeup and won't ever go back to having artists again.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Lsquare wrote:

@Lsquare 

If you stream your entertainment within the QVC choices besides offering other stations such as QVC 2, QVC 3 and HSN channels they have options under the Streaming Originals tab, short clips called Pretty Much, you are able to see makeup and hair tips from what hosts, vendors, and even models actually use and enjoy.

I thought that I should add that the clips that I have seen the age range has been from 40-70 year old.

@icezeus   Excellent suggestion.  I watched those as well (I was shocked to hear Renee Greenstein say she is 70 years old!).

One of the main reasons I follow some of the hosts on their QVC social media pages is precisely for their makeup and skincare tips they use.  I've watched videos from Jayne Brown, Courtney Khondabi, and one of the new hosts Vanessa Herring.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@Lsquare wrote:

@Lsquare 

@icezeus   Excellent suggestion.  I watched those as well (I was shocked to hear Renee Greenstein say she is 70 years old!).

One of the main reasons I follow some of the hosts on their QVC social media pages is precisely for their makeup and skincare tips they use.  I've watched videos from Jayne Brown, Courtney Khondabi, and one of the new hosts Vanessa Herring.  

@Caaareful Shopper 

She was the one that I was thinking of when I gave the age range in my earlier post. I was shocked as well to hear that she was 70 years young. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I really don't want to see their "before" pictures...

@Desertdi 

A couple of the "after" results are bad enough. . . 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

As far as products they use...what if they do not use anything QVC sells? Also I am not really that interested in hearing about the products a 30 something year old uses. I have mature skin and need products that work for me.

@Janey2  - Only a few of them are 30 something.