Regular Contributor

I know!  Kerstin was on with the electronic bug catcher and she is talking so much that I cannot understand a word of it.  She will not let the guest speak.  Another one that is hyped/high is Amy....OMG.  I do not even listen or watch when they are on.

Honored Contributor

Amy speaks too rapidly as does Sandra.   I don't watch Kerstin so I don't know about her. Also, Desiree with IT is impossible to watch as she speaks so fast and says the same "script" every time.

Trusted Contributor

OMG! I’m really hyped too. I should be a show host…ess.

Occasional Visitor

I’m new to this site and so glad to read all the comments about the “Hyped” up hosts.  I thought I was the only one.  Like several people I will not watch Amy and Rick’s presentations.  Both of them wear me out.

Frequent Contributor
I don't know for sure but I think so. but she was one that talked WAY too fast..
Frequent Contributor
that's why she's been there since day 1.. glad she's still there.. I have both her cookbooks.. I recently got the 2nd one off of Amazon.. I had the first one but lost when I moved and then got another one only to lose that one.. finally found it on Amazon.. I WILL NOT lose that one.
Frequent Contributor
none worse than HSN...Those ones can knock it down about 50 pegs..
Frequent Contributor
QVC is owned by same company as HSN... I have noticed since they took over that that's been the case.. sadly.
Valued Contributor

Amy repeats and repeats and repeats that she's an extra extra small. 

Honored Contributor

Just saw Jane T. with Isaac for a few minutes.  I was always a fan of hers, but OMG--jumping around and clapping hands and talking about  vacations, etc.   Very hyped tonight.   QVC is pushing it too much.  I very seldom watch.  May look at David's show for a few minutes, but it will be all the same stuff anyway.  Doubt I will stay tuned for long.  I enjoyed QVC so much years ago.