Valued Contributor

Today there was a lovely woman representing Renee Greenstein who would make an appealing show host. I believe her name is Ashley. She was pretty, poised, nice voice, and most especially, natural looking.  QVC should offer her a job.

Some of the new hosts are impossible to listen to because of voices not suited to television, some so heavily made up with phony cosmetics they lose all credibility.  All need a lot more training. It is nearly impossible to watch QVC much because of these super phony fake women.

Woo this lovely Ashley away from Renee.  Ashley is well suited to television. Make QVC appealing again, please.

Honored Contributor

I agree with you, I saw Ashley present with Renee a few days ago and she indeed is lovely. Being a QVC host might not be all it's cracked up to be.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say i haven't seen her representing WIC as of yet....but i have to say another vendor rep who i think is 

quite enjoyable and would like to see as a host is the blond woman (sorry..not sure of her name)..that represents Susan Graver clothing.............she is usually on Q2........very pleasant and seems down to earth.

Regular Contributor

Time to clean house QVC  !  SK

Honored Contributor

I saw Ashley as well.  A little timid and laid-back, but I think she'll be great; says she's been in the fashion industry for 17 years.  I wish her well.  I'd definitely watch more presentations from this line if she is presenting rather than Renee.

I wonder if this means Susan Bacus is never coming back to the line.  [I know Susan had devastating family issues earlier in the year (losing both parents), so she may be taking a lot of well-needed time off.]

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I saw Ashley as well.  A little timid and laid-back, but I think she'll be great; says she's been in the fashion industry for 17 years.  I wish her well.  I'd definitely watch more presentations from this line if she is presenting rather than Renee.

I wonder if this means Susan Bacus is never coming back to the line.  [I know Susan had devastating family issues earlier in the year (losing both parents), so she may be taking a lot of well-needed time off.]

She still has a QVC FB page.  I really enjoyed her so I hope she'll be back.

Esteemed Contributor
There is definitely something about this new batch that is "off"----maybe it is too much of the harsh make-up. Seeing what happened to Alex may have scared them silly, which makes it worse, as they amp it up...
Occasional Contributor

I really like her too. I think her first name is Beth.  SHe is on every Sunday at noon in our area with Pat.  She is very pleasant, does not interrupt, nor does she grab at the clothes. I wish she did all of Susan's shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@acppa wrote:

I really like her too. I think her first name is Beth.  SHe is on every Sunday at noon in our area with Pat.  She is very pleasant, does not interrupt, nor does she grab at the clothes. I wish she did all of Susan's shows.

Never going to happen.  Susan will never give up the opportunity to twirl around and interrupt the host.  She craves the limelight.

Super Contributor

They should have had more diversity in the "fab five"!