Honored Contributor

Hire more people to answeer the Phones!

Over the past week (including today) QVC has lost a lot of sales from me.

I get so freaking tired of waiting for QVC to answer the phone.  

Sometimes I'll use my home phone and cell phone at the same time....waiting....waiting...then I hang up.

Today it was 3 times there was some useless 'junk' I wanted to order....whoops!  QVC you lost out!

I can remember at least 3 (or more times last week I tried (key word I tried) to order something.

When it's for me, I do the auto ordering, but lately I've been sending things to my daughter in Denver and her boyfriend (at his house....for her).  Her packages get stolen all of the time so I send them to his house.

But you must have a QVC human to tell them where to send it to.

This is getting stupid (them not answering the phone).  Today I also had to keep repeating my home phone number to the QVC phone person.

She kept transposing the numbers.  She wanted my home phone number for some reason.  I'd already ordered the item because they were almost sold out (sure).

Anyway, she didn't really need the item, I guess and I saved some money.

I can't be the only person this keeps happening to.  I can't imagine how many sales QVC misses out on by being so cheap and not having enough people answer the phones.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hire more people to answeer the Phones!

I rarely need to speak to someone to order anything, but we have a PO Box and I had to speak with a rep. because the vendor would not ship to a PO Box. The phone reps seem not to be skilled enough, but I think that it may be that they are over worked.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Over the past week (including today) QVC has lost a lot of sales from me.

I get so freaking tired of waiting for QVC to answer the phone.  

Sometimes I'll use my home phone and cell phone at the same time....waiting....waiting...then I hang up.

Today it was 3 times there was some useless 'junk' I wanted to order....whoops!  QVC you lost out!

I can remember at least 3 (or more times last week I tried (key word I tried) to order something.

When it's for me, I do the auto ordering, but lately I've been sending things to my daughter in Denver and her boyfriend (at his house....for her).  Her packages get stolen all of the time so I send them to his house.

But you must have a QVC human to tell them where to send it to.

This is getting stupid (them not answering the phone).  Today I also had to keep repeating my home phone number to the QVC phone person.

She kept transposing the numbers.  She wanted my home phone number for some reason.  I'd already ordered the item because they were almost sold out (sure).

Anyway, she didn't really need the item, I guess and I saved some money.

I can't be the only person this keeps happening to.  I can't imagine how many sales QVC misses out on by being so cheap and not having enough people answer the phones.

I am going to help you with your shipping address dilemma.

1. Go to your Account

2. Go to Shipping Addresses

3. Add your daughter's boyfriend where it states are (+) save

4. Place your order and when it goes to checkout, you can choose your shipping address. It shows edit right above shipping. Hit edit and it takes you to your shipping addresses, choose the address and it will take you back to your order. 5. Your order will show the shipping address. This is so much easier. Complete your order.

I hope this helps you. You just need to maneuver around the different screens. You can do it. Just takes a little patience and practice.

Honored Contributor

I order online and have things sent to other people.  I never, ever talk to an operator.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

never use phone ordering.

i only order online so i can get my rebates! you will be surprised at how fast rebates add up when you order online.

if i cannot order online i dont order.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can do the order online.  Just select a different shipping address.  Go to settings, shipping addresses and add the address you want to ship the package to.  Then when you actually place the order you will select another shipping address, and then you will pick it.  Hope you can follow this.  

Honored Contributor

Is employment so good that companies aren't finding help?  There are hiring signs in many store windows around me.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

never use phone ordering.

i only order online so i can get my rebates! you will be surprised at how fast rebates add up when you order online.

if i cannot order online i dont order.

@sunshine45.  Exactly!  I'm going to get my rebate fun money come hell or high water.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Is employment so good that companies aren't finding help?  There are hiring signs in many store windows around me.

I don't think that is what is going on with the Q, but around here it is the same.  Almost every small business has a Hiring sign in the window.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I'm guessing QVC does not get a lot of phone orders. I order from QVC several times a month and the last time I placed a phone order was at least 10 years ago. 

I'm sure the number of phone orders goes down every year, which means the number of people paid to answer the phones is not going to go back up.

Like you, I send things to different addresses. I'm able to do that on the computer. If you can't use the computer and must use the phone, you might be able to suggest that they adjust the automated ordering to allow you to select a different address if you already have it on file.