Valued Contributor

What she did or used or whatever it's all between her and her employer. Her employer can judge her and nobody else. Nobody knows what's really going on and really it's nobody business.

Honored Contributor

It may be none of anyone's business, but she's the one that tells the viewers all her personal information on air (and social media).  So it's only makes sense that many question why she's been off the air for so long.  Can't blame people for wondering.

Valued Contributor

Not sure why it matters if she is on air or not...it is her life.

Respected Contributor

While I agree with all who said it's nobody's business,  I can understand asking about it a time or two. What I find annoying is practically everyday there's so many threads started asking "WHERE'S SHAWN" when a quick search in the search bar would bring up the thousand threads & posts addressing this.

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

It may be none of anyone's business, but she's the one that tells the viewers all her personal information on air (and social media).  So it's only makes sense that many question why she's been off the air for so long.  Can't blame people for wondering.

Yes and  check her her Facebook and Instagram where she explained some issues.

But that it. She shared what she thinks it's enough. But to ask extra and judge her?

Respected Contributor

Re: Here's a thought

[ Edited ]

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@KKJ 

Whilst I can appreciate your concern,  and I do...her absence is really and truly NO ONE'S BEESWAX.

If you choose to work in a role that exposes you to millions of people, several times a week, people are going to ask.

And you mind your own "beeswax", Frank!

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

You hit thre nail on the head!

Respected Contributor

I think they should do that. They don't need to go into details. When someone is so out in the public eye and they share almost every aspect of their life with people you can't expect people to not wonder and ask. It might not be anyone's business but her life for years has been everyone's business. She's pretty open about everything. 

Respected Contributor

1) as I know, Shawn hasn't complained about people asking.

2) but if she were to do so, someone should remind her that if she doesn't want the public asking about her personal stuff, she shouldn't blab it to millions of people every day.

Easy!

Valued Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

1) as I know, Shawn hasn't complained about people asking.

2) but if she were to do so, someone should remind her that if she doesn't want the public asking about her personal stuff, she shouldn't blab it to millions of people every day.

Easy!

@GoneButNotForgotten 

Yes it's easy. Shawn does not post here , if you want to know you need to go to sources.

Facebook and Instagram. For example posts 3/17, 4/12,4/16. It's just some. Also some stuff in Instagram, She does not own anything to anybody.She does because she respect people. At list I see this way. I don't see any blab. She does not post last 10 days or so and it's pretty much ok too. She posts when can or want