Super Contributor

Re: Here’s a Suggestion—— BRING BACK

Seriously still posting about this lovely lady. Isint she successfully living her best life and enjoying her accomplishments. Stop beating a dead horse as they say. Move on and volunteer somewhere in your free time. Just stop. Get help.
Esteemed Contributor

• The post seems to be a mixture of both pros and cons about Lisa, so I'm not sure where the OP really stands.

• But in any event, there would be no reason for Lisa to return.  To what?  I'm sure that she has no desire to come back.

• It looks to me that Courtney Khondabi could be the glamor-girl heiress apparent, after futile attempts by Amy and Shawn to seize the throne and crown.

• How nice that the OP was told to volunteer and stop posting.  Every thread requires one of these admonishments (speaking of dragging up the old, hoary chestnuts.)
Honored Contributor

"That ship has sailed."  Also,  she (LR) wouldn't fit in at the "new" QVC.

Honored Contributor

@JumpTheRope wrote:
@KingstonsMom wrote:

Some people need a reality check.

Lisa left for a reason, maybe more than 1 reason.

Has it ever occurred to those suggesting that she come back to QVC, that she doesn't WANT to come back to QVC????

Maybe, just maybe, she LIKES being her own boss and having her OWN business????

Please get a grip, this topic is way too old and makes no sense.

* Get a grip?

For those who are taking my somewhat sarcastic post so seriously....

I suggest to look in the mirror.

As a long ago poster/lurker who decided to come back and take a peek 

here in the Forums, the *topic* of Lisa R. is not old.

“It has occurred” to me that NONE of us know her reasons for leaving completely.

LR is a salesperson who even headed up the GILI line, plus she was a top seller.

What the Q is doing now  is not encouraging me to *buy* .

Perhaps a LR return would help boost sales and create interest.

But of course it doesn’t really matter to me, I was simply musing that

Id like to see Lisa selling here again.......

........she was always entertaining!

@JumpTheRope 

Yes, get a grip.

And your " for those who are taking my somewhat sarcastic post so seriously, I suggest you look in the mirror" statement makes no sense at all.

Is your post about LR returning sarcastic or not? The first part of your post says you're being sarcastic, but the last part says the opposite.

Pick a lane....

And yes, the topic of LR returning to QVC is old...very old, it's been discussed here for how many years?? 

Also, I acknowledged that none of us know why she left QVC when I said "that she left QVC for a reason, maybe more than one reason".

At least I offered the premise that she wanted to leave to run her own business, be her own boss.

If you want to see LR selling, you can always do so on her own website.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:
  • The post seems to be a mixture of both pros and cons about Lisa, so I'm not sure where the OP really stands.

• How nice that the OP was told to volunteer and stop posting.  Every thread requires one of these admonishments (speaking of dragging up the old, hoary chestnuts.)

Hello, 

* Yes, I am wish-washy when imagining IF she  had a Grand Return!

I would tune in, for sure! (The topic of La-Lisa certainly gets reactions!)

I wasn’t aware of it, as a recently returned poster.

Thank you for commenting on the admonishment .....always a hoot, since my post count is minimal.

I do leaf/snow removal, so actually have little strength left to “volunteer”.

Anyone who does not like a post’s Topic/content can STOP READING 

THE THREAD.

Super Contributor

The Lisa topic is OLD.? yes.. to those who are constant readers/posters here.

What about new people?

Making folks feel like there are certain OFF-TOPIC  categories is not

very welcoming.

Some of us have returned after an extended time period off of these Boards and are catching up with the changes that have happened.

Read what interests you..

OR DON’T,

but out there are real MODERATORS AVAIABLE to inform posters here.

Occasional Contributor

Could not agree more.  I think about how much Lisa Robertson is truly missed.  She was a real class act!  I find the host who seems to be her replacement as very annoying especially how she talks.  Lisa Robertson had a very lovely voice and spoke in an educated way.

Contributor

LR? Couldn't stand to watch her constantly checking herself in the monitors. If QVC wants to bring someone back who can SELL, then they must bring back KATHY LEVINE! She was the original, the best, the funniest and most entertaining. 

Honored Contributor

Well, I liked her.

I've been noticing that there's a lot of jumping up and down just about everywhere (on TV), in general.

Used to be mostly on 'Price Is Right'.

More than one person (in my world) has been mentioning a certain person (on TV show) who has been doing a lot of jumping up and down, screaming, etc.  

I still like that person and show, though.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Explain your beige and black comments. Did she wear both colors? I recall seeing her in denim too.