Occasional Contributor

Really like the emails being sent out after an order ships "Helpful Video Tips! How to Wear Your New ......".

Valued Contributor

Re: Helpful Video Tips Emails

Welcome jayarebee!  I actually think the Q is missing the boat a bit with those videos.  They do a good job completely accessorizing the outfits, and they go in on each item and give you a good close look at it, but they have no way for you to find out the item #'s for those items.  Lets face it there are too many items on qvc.com to be able to search out "floral print tank" or "ivory crossbody bag" and be able to find the one they show without spending HOURS.  They could make a lot more sales if they had an easy path to their recommendations. 

I don't really care one way or another about these videos - when I buy something I usually know how I am going to wear it.  But my mother called me a few weeks ago really disappointed because she really liked the jewelry and accessories they showed with her D & Co pants.  I think they are on to a good idea but they have a way to go for it to be really "helpful."

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Super Contributor

Re: Helpful Video Tips Emails

I never get videos!!  I feel left out!