Contributor

O my goodness. Think you should change the name of QVC to the Josie Aaragon hour. I can not believe all the annoying hours you had her on today presenting her products and special of the day. Not only was she on all the other shows but give me a break 2 hour shows. The same holds true of all the other Specials of the Day that you do. I like David also but I feel that there is way too much of all the cooking shows as well as Dyson vacuums. I watched Jane the other night and although I do like her she almost screamed to buy this now (forgot what it was). With all this added to the repeated shows in the early hours and problems with shipping and delivery I think that the Q is really going downhill. I have been a customer for several years and am very disappointed. The most professional hosts are Carolyn, Mary Beth, Antonella, Alberti, and Dan. They describe the products and give information about sizes and describe what the sizes the models are wearing. They do not rush their speaking and are great to watch. I really hope that all the people in charge of the Q need to seriously take on all these issues; I am afraid that many customers will be looking elsewhere for their purchases.

Honored Contributor

Re: Help needed for QVC issues.

[ Edited ]

Many of us has shopped with QVC for long periods of time.  We have all been here with all the changes in programming and offerings.  We shop when we choose as to our liking.  There are so many options for everyone.  To think I should request them to change their programming to suit me never entered my mind.  I watch when I like and buy what I like.  I have been a customer since 1989 and will continue to do so as long as it suits me.  Your topic reads "help needed for QVC issues."  I think the issues lie with you and you can help yourself make your choice.  Don't speak for other customers.

Respected Contributor

There have been many changes to QVC over the last 4 or 5 years and most of them not for the better.

The latest major change IMO is the 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. I understand the reasoning of cost cutting for taping through the night rather than a full complement of employees but I think this may backfire.  Many people watch and purchase during those hours (or used to when there was a variety of programs).  The taped programming should at least change every hour and show other programs that were on through that day rather than all those hours of the same thing.  They may sell product that way as I doubt there is much purchasing since the change. I suppose many of the late night viewers will just fade away from QVC.

Customer Service is not as efficient either since the outsourcing.  And of course now we have the long In Process fiasco. And the change in not refunding the original shipping on returns.  And the constant messing with the Website, but not fixing any of the issues.

Oh well, life is about change and I still continue to purchase most of my clothes from my 4 favorite brands at QVC 

Honored Contributor

@model T 

You are not alone MODELT....ignore the QVC "cheerleaders" there are many many QVC viewers that agree with you 100%......so you are not just one voice making demands......so many of us agree with what you are saying!!....

The same vendors DOMINATE the live programming hours and items are repeated ad nauseum so we give up watching (and we turn the channel....) And if that wasnt bad enough, QVC repeats this programming...Woman Frustrated

Then there are annoying hosts that tell us all about their family but fail to provide real product information other than make up fantasy stories on where we can use the item or all the people we should buy the product for....don't forget your mail person, school bus drivers, teachers, and nail tech person......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

Many of us has shopped with QVC for long periods of time.  We have all been here with all the changes in programming and offerings.  We shop when we choose as to our liking.  There are so many options for everyone.  To think I should request them to change their programming to suit me never entered my mind.  I watch when I like and buy what I like.  I have been a customer since 1989 and will continue to do so as long as it suits me.  Your topic reads "help needed for QVC issues."  I think the issues lie with you and you can help yourself make your choice.  Don't speak for other customers.

There are many threads where many customers have expressed the same feedback as what ModelT is saying.....He/She is certainly not alone in their opinion......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”