Valued Contributor

This is not a complicated item that requires a lot of schooling yet there was just a half hour plus presentation.  Colors, size, a few specifics and that could be done in a few minutes.  Why does QVC bore us with these long presentations with two people chatting more than presenting?  So many items could be shoved into an hour yet they stick to these slo-mo hours.

Respected Contributor

I agree. They spend way too much time on each item. That forces the hosts to reach for other things to talk about to fill the air time -- like stories of their daughters, etc. 

Honored Contributor

Agree.  One of the many reasons I no longer watch.  But I suspect that there is a quota that needs to be met and they keep on the same item until it is.

Honored Contributor

I would think it's because most customers do not watch all the time and they get more sales from those who channel surf.  They probably get more sales doing that and many first time customers that way!   Showing more variety for those that still watch - mostly to pass the time or for entertainment- would not be as profitable!