Occasional Contributor

Halloween Show for Adult Decor Needed

[ Edited ]

WE NEED A SPECIAL HALLOWEEN SHOW AIMED AT ADULTS, AND I DON'T MEAN THIS IN A VULGAR OR EVIL WAY. I AM TALKING HALLOWEEN DECOR THAT IS NOT CUTSEY AND IS TASTEFUL AND MYSTERIOUS. I THINK JAYNE BROWN WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT HOST FOR SUCH A SHOW, AS SHE HAS CLASS. AS WITH THE HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR, THE ADULT SHOW SHOULD BE BROADCAST IN THE EVENING, 10 TO MIDNIGHT. THE SET DESIGN SHOULD LOOK LOW LIGHT TO SET THE MOOD,  ALLOWING CANDLES AND PUMPKINS TO GLOW. SELL MYSTERIOUS DECOR LIKE BLACK TREES, HAUNTED HOUSES FOR VOTIVES, MYSTERIOUS VOTIVES, MARTHA STEWART WREATHS (WITHOUT MARTHA PRESENT), AND THE LIKE. NO CUTSEY THINGS. PLEEEEEASE! ITEMS FOR THE TABLE, FLAMELESS CANDLES, MYSTERIOUS CANDLE HOLDERS, PLATES, GOBLETS, MYSTERIOUS THINGS FOR THE MANTLE AND SHELVES, FRONT DOOR, LAWN, HALLOWEEN UTENSILS AND HOLDER, BEDDING COULD BE OFFERED. INCLUDE HALLOWEEN SOUNDS AND GRAPHICS TO SET THE MOOD, AS IT IS ALWAYS ENJOYED. THOUGH DAVID V. AND JANE T. HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB FOR HALLOWEEN, THEY MOSTLY AIM AT CHILDREN, WHICH IS LUCRATIVE. HOWEVER, WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING AIMED AT DECOR FOR THE HOME, THAT IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN. AGAIN, I DO NOT MEAN VULGAR OR EVIL. I DISLIKE EVIL AND SLASHER ANYTHING. PLEASE DO THIS. IT IS LONG IN COMING.

Respected Contributor

Re: Halloween Show for Adults Needed

you've missed several of these shows

i enjoyed them

you can keep up with the programming by viewing the schedule here:

https://www.qvc.com/content/programguide.html?qq=mh

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I think an adult-themed Halloween show is better suited to ShopHQ.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Bad idea.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr 

Yes, they just had their MacKenzie Childs  Halloween  shows

Respected Contributor

Yes, and please have the word "Honey" banned from any such show. Woman Frustrated

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Yes, and please have the word "Honey" banned from any such show. Woman Frustrated

Great suggestion @pupwhipped !

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped  I could not agree more!  It was impossible to watch Jane last night trying to work "honey" into every sentence and acting so wacky that Harry Slatkin asked her if she had been drinking.  I had to change the channel because I was overwhelmed with 2nd hand embarrassment for her.

Regular Contributor

Re: Halloween Show for Adult Decor Needed

I completely agree,,,

Honored Contributor

Re: Halloween Show for Adult Decor Needed

I'll bet QVC sells a ton of stuff from people who tune in to hate on Jane then see something they like and buy it!  Woman Very Happy  

Or at least come here and talk about how awful she is then other people tune in to see her so they can chime in and buy something!  Woman LOL