New Contributor

Hairdo by HairUWear wig colors needed

Hairdo by HairUWear has really cute wigs but limited color choices.  Please offer wigs in silver, grey, white, salt & pepper.  There are so many of us that would love to get these wigs in our natural color.  I just watched the show this morning and was bummed I couldn't get the wig ala Lisa Rinna style.  Very cute.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hairdo by HairUWear wig colors needed

I agree, however for me it is even more important to offer sizes.  I thought I had an "average" head (still do, lol!) but realized when I ordered off another site that I was one inch too large for the average.  So until the Q offers sizes in these wigs, I'll have to stay on the sidelines and won't be buying.  Also there are a ton of reviews that state the wigs are running small....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I strongly suggest having an option to order hair color swatches/samples.  In the colors/color range that we request.  Maybe a $10 price for, say, four or five color swatches.  That way, we can choose the color most near our own color.  Would save a lot of time and S&H charges.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Why don't the pony tail and chignon pieces come in the "brown with golden highlights" like the wigs?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Running small would be perfect for my head 😏 but these companies that have made the decision to not go near anything remotely gray will not likely change their minds.  Their choice of course, but I think it shows a distinct lack of marketing awareness as far as what segment of the population is most likely to wear wigs.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

They have no reds either.

The one named red-brown is brown. There is no red in it.

I have darker auburn hair and would love to have one of those buns on the elastic. How easy to throw your hair up into one of those on a busy morning.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

You all have such wonderful suggestions!  I have been a wig/fall/fake hair diva since the 70's, but kind of lost interest for awhile.  I'm interested again and would love to try a few styles.  I agree wholeheartedly that the management controlling the making of these wigs are surely missing a prominant section of society that would invest in many of them if they had the right sizes and colors (and styles!).... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

They have no reds either.

The one named red-brown is brown. There is no red in it.

I have darker auburn hair and would love to have one of those buns on the elastic. How easy to throw your hair up into one of those on a busy morning.

Yes!..I want to buy but they don't enough red shades!.....

Contributor

What's really needed are some small hairpieces. I'm getting a little thin on top and I need just a little something to make things fuller up there!

Esteemed Contributor

@Diamond Gal wrote:

What's really needed are some small hairpieces. I'm getting a little thin on top and I need just a little something to make things fuller up there!

@Diamond Gal  Go to Toni Bratton’s website.She has “Filler” pieces there . My girlfriend just got one & you can’t tell it apart from her hair.She had her hairdresser trim it to fit her style.