Occasional Visitor

Haido top a do crown volumizer by Ken Paves

The clip in Hair Volumizer by Ken Paves is the best thing I've ever used and purchased on  QVC. I would love to find another one. Ken Paves Hair Salon no longer carries the item. PLEASE QVC TRY TO FIND A SIMILAR PRODUCT. Has anyone else purchased this product under another brand. Desperate to find one in light blonde

Merabell

Honored Contributor

Re: Haido top a do crown volumizer by Ken Paves

[ Edited ]

@Merabell

Paula young dot com has many volumizer hair pieces. You can check the reviews there also. Many are on sale or clearance priced. Search 'volumizers'.

Regular Contributor

There are a lot of them on EBay. I don’t know if they carry the specific shade you are looking for.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

The clip in Hair Volumizer by Ken Paves is the best thing I've ever used and purchased on  QVC. I would love to find another one. Ken Paves Hair Salon no longer carries the item. PLEASE QVC TRY TO FIND A SIMILAR PRODUCT. Has anyone else purchased this product under another brand. Desperate to find one in light blonde

Merabell

@Merabell    Try Vogue Wigs, or Wilshire Wigs...........they carry some "out of stock" items from Paves.   (I like the "Style-A-Do Duo").

♥Surface of the Sun♥