Trusted Contributor

Last week in my emails HSN sent me a 20% off code.  I had wanted to buy a Diane Gilman top; however, after shipping and handling and tax it was almost $50.  I thought the top was cute, but the price was a bit too much it.  I used the coupon code and it took off $8.00.  That price was more reasonable for me to purchase the top.  

Now I got another 20% coupon good for the Memorial Day Weekend.  I think that is very nice.  It helps especially when you find an item that you like, but the price is a little bit more than what you want to pay.

I know QVC sometimes does give you a day of free S&H; however, I think it would be nice if maybe sometimes instead they could give us a coupon  - perhaps 20% or 25% off 1 item?

Honored Contributor

It would be a miracle if QVC ever gave anyone a coupon.

Super Contributor

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I just don't see anything I want to buy from HSN at the moment.  I did see that coupon on their website though for the Memorial weekend.

Valued Contributor

Lucky you!  I have not received a 20% HSN discount offer in a long time!😥

Esteemed Contributor

Whenever I try to use those coupons, they never work.  I get the invalid message.  The only thing that I can think of that I am doing wrong is not using the HSN card. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

I don't have an HSN card and get 20% off occasionally. I almost like the free shipping better. 

Respected Contributor

And you think posting this will get QVC to give out coupons.

Related image

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reminder. I’ve been wanting to try one of Benefit’s newer brow pencils and I got it for 20% off, no shipping or tax😀

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

Whenever I try to use those coupons, they never work.  I get the invalid message.  The only thing that I can think of that I am doing wrong is not using the HSN card. 

There's a whole list of exclusions with that 20% off coupon.  I get them all the time (to entice me back), but it seems about the only thing they apply to is a fully-priced item.  There's seldom anything I want so much that I can't wait for it to go on clearance!

Respected Contributor

Love HSN!  I frequently get coupons from them. I just used my 20% off coupon on a IMAN zippered blazer I have had my eye on for some time. $16 dollars off! I can always find items to use their coupons on.