Occasional Contributor

The most important is we have a virus that can be trasferref. All hosts on Gourmet Holiday are putting their fingers ALL over food!!! Plastic gloves are not expensive and they should be uing them around the food. Come on QVC you can afford glkoves, make them wear them

Occasional Contributor

I LOVE Alberti and Rachel together!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

OK, the reindeer antlers worn by Rachel and screaming Alberti are not going to make me buy anything on this show.  I just saw $60 for 32 cookies.  That is it for me.  Ridiculous, silly, I am done.

Respected Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

OK, the reindeer antlers worn by Rachel and screaming Alberti are not going to make me buy anything on this show.  I just saw $60 for 32 cookies.  That is it for me.  Ridiculous, silly, I am done.

"$60 for 32 cookies"......I do love Cheryl's cookies but they are pretty pricey!

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

"$60 for 32 cookies"......I do love Cheryl's cookies but they are pretty pricey!

No, these were Alex Geurnaschelli's cookies.

Respected Contributor

Oh, ok. Thanks for the correction and will check it out as am not familiar with that brand. Wonder how they compare to Cheryl's?  Am sure any cookie is good!

Respected Contributor

@heiko wrote:

The most important is we have a virus that can be trasferref. All hosts on Gourmet Holiday are putting their fingers ALL over food!!! Plastic gloves are not expensive and they should be uing them around the food. Come on QVC you can afford glkoves, make them wear them

Why should they have to wear plastic gloves? No one is eating the food they are presenting. Do you also expect hosts to wear gloves when selling clothes, computers, throws, etc? They touch those items also.

New Contributor

This topic has been discussed ad nauseum, and I couldn't agree more with the comments. What Kool-aid is most of the show hosts drinking? I've purchased a lot of food over the years but I just ake the antics of the hosts. The rudeness, yelling, everyone talking at the same time. I used to watch QVC to spend money, not to be entertained by wannabe clowns. If this is their calling, then it's time for them to move on to a second-rate circus. But if this is the direction QVC is going, I will shop online if and when the urge strikes. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SimplyToni wrote:

This topic has been discussed ad nauseum, and I couldn't agree more with the comments. What Kool-aid is most of the show hosts drinking? I've purchased a lot of food over the years but I just ake the antics of the hosts. The rudeness, yelling, everyone talking at the same time. I used to watch QVC to spend money, not to be entertained by wannabe clowns. If this is their calling, then it's time for them to move on to a second-rate circus. But if this is the direction QVC is going, I will shop online if and when the urge strikes. 

@SimplyToni   I decided to tune in late because time got away from me and I thought Jayne would be able to calm things down with Alberti on deck.  She tried, I have to give her that, but Alberti was his old obnoxious self.  Laughing hysterically at nothing and generally carrying on.  I lasted for a short time only.

Super Contributor

I agree with the OP...  those two are unwatchable.