Trusted Contributor

Could you please tell Alberti and Rachel to stop yelling on this show?  It is a real turn off and that is what I do because it is unwatchable.  They act like kids who have to shout over each other to get the attention.  So awful.

Esteemed Contributor

Ditto. Don't know as to why the yelling except to catch customers attention if they are not in proximity to their TV. Guess some people leave the channel on all day as distraction noise.  These 2 yell like that guy who was selling one of those cookers Tony ? somebody .....

Respected Contributor

@Jinlei ah that's a good reason why I never watch those shows

Trusted Contributor

QVC should not allow the two of them to host the holiday gourmet shows or any other food shows.  They are terrible at it.  Just IMO. Don't watch when they are on.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to really enjoy the food shows.  Watched because many of the items are not found in my area.  But also because it was entertaining!!

With these two hosts, I just change the channels and look up items on line.  They are the worst host team!!  And I hate the yelling...don't understand why they are allowed to work together. 

Yes, the food sells, but I don't think it is because of the hosts. QVC food sells regardless of the host presenting!!

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I used to really enjoy the food shows.  Watched because many of the items are not found in my area.  But also because it was entertaining!!

With these two hosts, I just change the channels and look up items on line.  They are the worst host team!!  And I hate the yelling...don't understand why they are allowed to work together. 

Yes, the food sells, but I don't think it is because of the hosts. QVC food sells regardless of the host presenting!!

@corita   They are working together because QVC makes these decisions not the hosts. When you are an employee you do as the boss says.

Trusted Contributor

Theyare both products of the QVC school of bad acting.  They both need to start over and learn how to act in a manner that is somewhat believeable.

Respected Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

Theyare both products of the QVC school of bad acting.  They both need to start over and learn how to act in a manner that is somewhat believeable.

I  absolutely agree with you. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind Alberti so much but Rachel, OMG she's right up there with Julia Cearley Smiley Sad

Obnoxious comes to mind.

Frequent Contributor

Re: HOLIDAY GOURMET

[ Edited ]

I totally DISAGREE with you naysayers, I think Rach and Alberti are the 2 most enthuiastic hosts for this show. They are passionate and excited to be there showing us the food. I don't want a boring monatone ho hum kind of hosts just trying to sell me. I feel more happy watching them because I do believe they are great friends out of work and they are truly nice people. It is who they are . .  and I LOVE WATCHING THEM . .