New Contributor

HAIR OBSCURES NECKLINES OF CLOTHING ! GRRRR......

Dear QVC folks,  have been shopping QVC for many years now, and am repeatedly frustrated, both on air and online, with models' hair styled long and down, obscuring the details of the blouse, dress, tunic, or t-shirt I am looking at !  

When I shop online, I want to be able to quickly see the details of clothing, specifically necklines. As a plus sized woman, I especially appreciate V-necks.

Today, I am looking at a dress, and in every color, the model's long hair - beautifully done - is obscuring the neckline !  PLEASE ensure that photos reflect the details of the clothes, NOT the length, color, curls of the models' hair !

Here is a clear example :  https://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Regular-Printed-Liquid-Knit-Maxi-Dress-with-Belt.product.A351035.ht...

An easy fix, QVC.....have someone simply pay attention to the garment, not the model !

Respected Contributor

Re: HAIR OBSCURES NECKLINES OF CLOTHING ! GRRRR......

@SPARKYJANE   I agree with you on the photos and on many presentations.  The video on this item, though, clearly shows the neckline.

Still, I agree with the request!  

Honored Contributor

I have suggested this several times but to no avail.  IMO models should have to wear hair in a ponytail when modeling any tops.  Oh, and lose the scarves, sweaters, jackets, vests, shoulder strap purses when showing tops also.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

......and stop pushing up the sleeves of jackets/blazers.

Honored Contributor

Much ado about nothing.  I've never seen a long-haired model fail to push her hair aside to show the back or neckline.  During a recent D&C show, a model showing a shirt came on in a denim jacket over the shirt.  Gary politely asked her to remove the jacket.  What idiot sent her out that way?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Hairnets would work......and maybe start a new fad

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi.  Duchess Kate often controls her mane by using a hairnet.  I've wondered if they've caught on in GB?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I agree - and stop half-tucking the tops.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi.  Duchess Kate often controls her mane by using a hairnet.  I've wondered if they've caught on in GB?

@Kachina624   I didn't know (or notice) that!   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

My 'B' is in showing earrings you can't see the earring for this long floppy moxie hunk of hair and then they put their hand up there to push back the unnecessary hair and then the camera goes away.

You never get to see the freaking earring just a mop of hair and a big hand