Regular Contributor

Greater quantity of Sizes Tall Small and Tall Medium

So often - too often - Sizes Small and Medium in Tall inseam length completely sell out and quickly - especially in Susan Graver - who does not offer every style of pant in Tall.  Please order a greater number of these QVC.  If Susan's line is not able to offer all styles of her pants in Tall then please make sure that a sufficient number are available to those of us in Small and Medium sizes.  You are losing business by not doing so and not everyone will continue to check back.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Greater quantity of Sizes Tall Small and Tall Medium

May I suggest Ebay? Find the item on QVC you like, check the reviews for sizing issues, then check Ebay. I find a lot, too many, items for a much better value. Most are just returned items and out of at least 100 items in the last several years, only one had a small stain that was removed after washing. 

Honored Contributor

QVC is notorious for not ordering enough of something, particularly new items.

You will need to play hawk, always sitting on the sidelines waiting for something to be shown, then jumping on it.

Honored Contributor

@22eyesblue  -  Express has plenty of tall sizes.  You can also choose the rise (low, medium, high) and leg (slim, straight, boot, flare).   I've purchased a lot of pants from them and have always been pleased with the quality.