Honored Contributor

Tonight's Denim & Co. three hour show with Mary Beth was fantastic.  Friday night is perfect; everyone is relaxed and in a good mood, ready to shop.  I bought 5 items.  Could we do this more often? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It is a show I'm watching now (recorded it) and they have some wonderful things!!!  I like to see how things look off the page on line. I've always liked Mary Beth, she's a gem, and I'm so glad she came out of that accident she had, that was scary at the time. I always enjoy her. She is into selling the item.

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoyed the 3 hr D & C show w/Mary Beth.  I didn't constantly watch it due to NCAA  basketball, but a lot of it.  I liked MB much more than Carolyn and D & C.  Carolyn has the "buy it or else" tone in her voice.  Just my observation.

QVC Customer Care

@Kachina624@Patriot3@qualitygal

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post a postive review for Mary Beth.....will make sure our production team sees your feedback.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

I caught part of the show. I always enjoy when MBR is hosting! Calm, kind, and professional.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

When you watch Marybeth you can sit back and relax and enjoy the show. QVC is lucky to have her. She is my favorite. Has been for many years.