Super Contributor

Re: Great Job Pat AM Style Saturday morning

@Kachina624

I was about to write the same things you just said.  Leah's constant laughing is just too much for me.  Perhaps it's because AM Style comes on at 7am here and I'm still half asleep....ZZZzzzz. 

It is funny how host traits that some people really enjoy are quite off-putting and instant channel changers for others.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I rarely see Pat.  I caught the last half hour of the show this morning.  She is a good host.

I haven't seen Pat in a long time, and yes, she is a great host.  I thought Jayne was sort of dismissive of her when they were together.  I would rather watch Pat than Leah.  While Leah seems nice, I enjoy watching Pat more.  Maybe because I was used to seeing her so often years ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

I watched her she did fine but what was up with her eyes and eyelids? All that heavy makeup. Scared meWoman Surprised

It was the very first thing that came to mind when I turned on the TV and saw Pat this morning.  What is up with the makeup? Who told her that it looked good? It was really bad.....

That is what I thought...It was like she could not open her eyes all the way... that really was creepy.Woman Surprised 

Contributor

Pat is not hard sell.  She is one of my favorites!