Occasional Contributor

Great Job Pat AM Style Saturday morning

I miss Pat and Jayne in mornings. Bring them back every other week on Mondays and Friday's for Morning Q Live or have them do one of the shows. Work something out. They are perky in the morning! They are very throughall explaining sizes and garment. They are a team with the models.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Great Job Pat AM Style Saturday morning

I watched her she did fine but what was up with her eyes and eyelids? All that heavy makeup. Scared meWoman Surprised

Valued Contributor

When I saw  Leah was not on,I turned off the  T.V. Theres just something about Leah and her positive attitude,that makes me smile.Also she is so proffesional and always addresses all the questions someone would have about the product being shown! I missed her today!!

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching the morning shows quite awhile ago when it was Jayne and Pat.  In the beginning, they seemed enjoyable.  But as time went on, I wasn't happy with the way Jayne was treating Pat, so I stopped watching them.  I enjoy Katie and Gabrielle much more.  Pat did fine, but I'm just more used to Leah on my Saturday mornings!

Honored Contributor

I rarely see Pat.  I caught the last half hour of the show this morning.  She is a good host.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a particular fan of Pat ... a bit too "hard sell" for me. I can only take her for a short time and then it's just annoying.

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA  There's something about Pat that is off putting for me.  She seems to be jumpy, nervous whatever all the time with her head bobbing etc.  She also appears to be very, very insecure..always apologizing.   Hard to watch her for long.   She seems like a nice person but causes me angst so I don't watch.  

Respected Contributor

@mosky

I totally agree.  Leah has a wonderful, positive, attitude and is always respectful.

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

I watched her she did fine but what was up with her eyes and eyelids? All that heavy makeup. Scared meWoman Surprised

It was the very first thing that came to mind when I turned on the TV and saw Pat this morning.  What is up with the makeup? Who told her that it looked good? It was really bad.....

Honored Contributor

Its strange the way different hosts appeal to people.  I quit watching AM Style years ago because I can't tolerate Leah.  Her speech pattern and cackling drive me crazy.  I don't understand how a person can constantly laugh when there's nothing funny being said or done.  She's a likeable person but has too many annoying habits.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment