Respected Contributor

It might help us if you would at least list a featured line in these show titles or have some themes.

I always click and review items (brands) that I know and buy.  Clarks, Bose, American West, etc.  Just a suggestion.  Thanks for the consideration Heart 

Valued Contributor

Honestly that's a great suggestion. I have stopped tuning into these shows because they aren't what I consider gifts. If I was surprised by an addition I might tune in.

QVC Customer Care

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

It might help us if you would at least list a featured line in these show titles or have some themes.

I always click and review items (brands) that I know and buy.  Clarks, Bose, American West, etc.  Just a suggestion.  Thanks for the consideration Heart 

Hi @Jackhound Mom, thank you for your feedback. I will pass on your suggestion to the appropriate department for future consideration. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us. 

Kinski, Customer Care

Honored Contributor

"Great Gifts" =

• flashlights
  • potpourri
  • umbrellas
  • flameless candles
  • ice scrapers
  • batteries
  • Halo chargers
  • Keurig
  • reusable tote bags
  • vacuum cleaners
  • humidifiers
  • screwdrivers
  • saws
  • hair towels
  • Emjoi- hair removers and dead skin

'nuff said

magnifying readers

nut mix

popcorn 

cookies

Honored Contributor

Since when don't women like clothing or jewelry for Christmas gifts?  I just don't get the emphasis on cleaning stuff.

Occasional Contributor

I don’t watch any general gift shows like Great Gifts, Host Gift Favorites, Countdown to Christmas, etc. 

It would help if all the Xmas shows were listed by category like Jewelry Gifts, Electronic Gifts, Beauty Gifts, etc. to let us know what type of items are being offered, instead of hours of mixed items.

Esteemed Contributor

@MusicLover wrote:

I don’t watch any general gift shows like Great Gifts, Host Gift Favorites, Countdown to Christmas, etc. 

It would help if all the Xmas shows were listed by category like Jewelry Gifts, Electronic Gifts, Beauty Gifts, etc. to let us know what type of items are being offered, instead of hours of mixed items.

---------------------

Great idea...I agree!!  I won't watch hours of multiple gift ideas.  I go to "recently aired" and see what was presented during previous shows.