Valued Contributor

Gourmet Holiday Presentations

I know this has been addressed previously, but I really don't understand why some of these hosts carry on like they have not eaten in days.  So piggish on air.  Today I thought one of them would get their finger cut off the way they went for the food as the vendor was cutting it.  Show some decorum, please.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gourmet Holiday Presentations

Whatever you say.  Have you ever been in a grocery store when they are handing out samples?  The hosts behave much better than the average shopper.

Honored Contributor

It's called a sales tactic.

If the hosts never touched any of the food, or if they ate something and made "terribly polite face", i.e. "ewww", no one would buy it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Yes, there is eating with enjoyment, and then there is shoveling it in like a tundra wolf. I want to assure Dan that no one is going to take the food away from him.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Yes, there is eating with enjoyment, and then there is shoveling it in like a tundra wolf. I want to assure Dan that no one is going to take the food away from him.

@QVCkitty1 You get it, unlike some others.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

You are very welcome.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

i like the tundra wolf comparison! made me laugh. is it really that bad? (i don't watch the food shows)

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I am LMAO!! LOVE your "tundra wolf" reply!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

He (DW) had his fork in hand and ready to go before the vendor had a chance to cut into product.  He's hard to watch because he acts like such a 'gavone.'  (Italian slang)  He's  not the only hoover host, the women can woof it down just as good.  Show a little restraint people, 🤐  It would make it more pleasant to watch.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

You are very welcome.

@QVCkitty1 ~ Tundra wolf is putting it mildly!🐺