Honored Contributor

Re: Good Customers deserve something...anything!!!

I agree with OP.  I don't buy much from Q at all, and yet I think it would be nice if it had a loyalty rewards program of some kind.  Many retailers and well-known brands do.

Frequent Contributor

Why should they send a coupon when you're spending a lot of money anyway? It's not like it has deterred you. 

Honored Contributor

Here are some HeartHeartHeart for keeping the company alive!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I got a card a month before Christmas saying I was special (or something like that) and gave me five easy pay. Ha ha, not really a gift, nor did I feel rewarded getting it. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@SavvyChic wrote:

I got a card a month before Christmas saying I was special (or something like that) and gave me five easy pay. Ha ha, not really a gift, nor did I feel rewarded getting it. Cat Happy

Well heck, not everyone even gets one of those random gems...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I agree with the OP, I don't think it would crush this company to occasionally offer real, actual customer incentives.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

It would be nice for the Q to do something to show appreciation. Everyone I deal with online seems to do something or other to show appreciation, to encourage more purchases, and to attempt to keep you as a customer. The Q offers EZpays, like that is their way of indulging you. I have never seen anything "given" that is not to the Q's benefit, like lower S&H and EZ pays. Even great Seasonal sales like HSN does, is lacking at the Q.

I've been shopping since 2003, and I've never received even a Birthday card, Christmas card, coupon, just nothing. It's very poor business.... 

Honored Contributor

I earn rewards almost everywhere,but here.  How hard could it be.  QVCs mark up is straightforward, no storefront to speak of. They get paid for everything, with rarely a sale.  Seems they could afford reward points, or free shipping to those who send regularly at QVC.  They are kind of tight wads when it comes to customer appreciation

Esteemed Contributor

I think their idea of a "bonus" or "reward" is giving easy pays.......haven't seen any other benefits given.....and i have been here since the beginning.....and now the pitch is IF you have a Q Card you can get easy pay! Still not a true "deal" or "bonus"or ACTUAL SALE......................so i don't expect anything at this point.

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

I earn rewards almost everywhere,but here.  How hard could it be.  QVCs mark up is straightforward, no storefront to speak of. They get paid for everything, with rarely a sale.  Seems they could afford reward points, or free shipping to those who send regularly at QVC.  They are kind of tight wads when it comes to customer appreciation

@shoekitty****I know it isn't what you asked for, but to get some rewards you can order here through Mr Ebates.