Respected Contributor

I have been using QVC's phone app for Android for well over two years. And it's become worse.

It crashes constantly. Sometimes I don't want to automatically watch what's being shown. It's not that I lack memory or a good processor; it handles other apps flawlessly.  It's not good when I switch items in shows that have already aired. And it crashes when I want to switch over to QVC2. 

It used to work fine (and I had a different OS on a different phone.)

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, the QVC app used to work a lot better before it was "improved" .

I have the biggest trouble just getting the app to open nowadays. Once opened, it's slower to respond.

They've set it up to automatically be showing whatever is currently airing on QVC. It's muted, but its streaming what is on TV. So if youre not getting a really great Wi-Fi signal that can handle streaming, the app bogs down and refuses to open.

Doesn't matter of you went there to check your account, make a purchase, etc and aren't interested in watching what's airing. It slows the whole app.

Esteemed Contributor

Just want to add, for the QVC tech team, I don't use the QVC app nearly as much as I used to because it's harder and more frustrating to use it.

It used to be so nimble!

I could check on orders quickly. I like to look up the TSVs, Q2 Big Deal, BiQSteal, daily, but it's such a pain in the rump now, tap tap tapping all the extra taps for everything on that app.

I don't even use the regular QVC website except for forums. I prefer to do all 'business' through the app.

Why make that more difficult for us?

Honored Contributor

They've had very recent updates for Android mobile devices (August 17, 2018) and iPads (Aug 16, 2018).   iPhone app hasn't been updated since Apr 19, 2018.   I don't like the apps -- I think they get even less tech support than the Q's website (and that's not good).    Perhaps these updates are an attempt to fix some of the reported bugs, though.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

i removed the qvc app from my android phone. i find it so much easier to just to go directly to the website.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I never use the app.  It's a pain and doesn't work well.  I just go to my internet and bring up the website.  I think it's a lot easier.