Regular Contributor

Please give us what we want. My suggestion is bring jewelry back. Whoever is in charge of programs put the expensive clothing to rest, we are sick of it. No Creede silver that so many look forward to is a crime. Only 2 times a year and you took it away. I can take you away, too. Stop the China garbage and go back to what made you great. Stop the Jai show with silver,there is other nicer styles.

Trusted Contributor

Uh, I think you meant to write "give me what I want".  Who's this "we" you're speaking for?

I wouldn't be included in any of your thinking. I like Jai jewelry. I like the clothing offered.

Not everything that QVC sells interests me, but then what interests me not seen on QVC can be found elsewhere. 

Saying we when you mean I is not entirely accurate. But now we do know what you want. 

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

Uh, I think you meant to write "give me what I want".  Who's this "we" you're speaking for?

I wouldn't be included in any of your thinking. I like Jai jewelry. I like the clothing offered.

Not everything that QVC sells interests me, but then what interests me not seen on QVC can be found elsewhere. 

Saying we when you mean I is not entirely accurate. But now we do know what you want. 

@gizmogal 

Speak for yourself, and you alone.  No need to disparage someone else's taste.  Just say what you "as we" is a British way of saying "I" would like. It is also quite appropriate amongst mannerly people.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Give us what we want

[ Edited ]

Although I loved watching the silver jewelry shows in the past, I no longer buy jewelry. I have so much I could never wear it all even if I just wore one piece every day for a year. So, as for we? No, I do not WANT another jewelry show. Like @gizmogal said, I believe it would be more appropriate if your title said Give Me What I Want or maybe just I Want To See More Jewelry. I think more people would be accepting to your title. Just a suggestion.

Edit: I do want to add if they would offer jewelry at those great prices from years ago, yes, I would love to see some great deals. I would buy as gifts.  Unfortunately, I know they can no longer sell silver and gold at those prices again and I just can't spend the kind of money needed these days to buy jewelry gifts. 

Honored Contributor

I think the Q like so many companies is having some $$ problems and trying to give customers "what they want". So give 'em a break.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

Looking at financial disclosure reports, jewelry sales have not been robust at QXH for many quarters and in some quarters were in freefall. 

I think that it is a product category that management has determined is not worth focus or investment.

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Looking at financial disclosure reports, jewelry sales have not been robust at QXH for many quarters and in some quarters were in freefall. 

I think that it is a product category that management has determined is not worth focus or investment.

I agree. But if they carried a good quality line, it might go differently. Diamonique is pretty low end now, as is Affininty. 

Frequent Contributor

@gizmogal   Not that it has anything to do with this thread, I just wanted to say that I love your little icon pic.

Honored Contributor

@brcala   Please speak for yourself.

I don't know who WE is.   I do know it's not me.  QVC won't earn itself a single dollar from me, maybe ever again.  The next money I spend for jewelry ANYWHERE will be for sizing or repair only.  

I

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager @One reason is that so much is in silver, while many want gold. Gold prices are too high, so there's limited offerings. The other reason is that the CZs that Q is offering now do not look like the older versions. They look fake, and few shoppers want a fake looking piece. Additionally, the gemstones offered usually look washed out or just not very good looking and are set in silver.  Another reason is that many shoppers were not going anywhere due to the pandemic and many are retired and feel they have enough jewelry after shopping for their follections over many years. Then, there's the economy, inflation, 

supply chain problems and everything that goes along with this.