Honored Contributor

Give us more of Kirsten!!!!!!

I've been thoroughly enjoying Saturday Morning Q this morning with Kirsten! I've never seen her much but I'm truly impressed!!!!! She's so professional, so well spoken, so thorough. An absolute delight to watch. No slang, made-up works, truncated words, etc. She speaks beautifully and clearly. Please give up more of Kirsten!!!!

Contributor

Re: Give us more of Kirsten!!!!!!

I totally agree with everything you said...would like to see more of her, also!

Esteemed Contributor

No thanks!
Respected Contributor

I'd rather listen to her than Shawn. It was an improvement today. Like OP said, no silly made up words for one thing!

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, I am not a fan. I am tired of hearing about her two children and her husband. However, that is why I have the power to turn the channel (LOL)

Valued Contributor

No thanks!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

I would rather see Jennifer Coffey. However, both Jennifer and Kirsten are much better than Courtney. She is a train wreck.

Honored Contributor

No, no, no!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Kerstin recently said we would be seeing her more during daytime hours.

Contributor

YES, PLEASE DO!!! ....I LOVE Kersten! Calm, professional, poised, & extremely articulate. And she actually shows the products and all of their details. I don't mind hearing about her family because unlike some other hosts, she only speaks of them in moderation and focuses on the products. I really find her to be smart and well-rounded and a breath of fresh air from all of the crazy, hyper, self-absorbed, hard-sell hosts. ...Re Shawn, I could not agree more. How she ever got and kept her job is beyond me. Why is she in a communications job when she has no ability to communicate? All the cutesy, made-up words and bad grammar is ridiculous, idiotic, & excruciating to listen to. It's like constant nails on a chalkboard. I turn her off. I blame QVC for hiring her and keeping her on with that kind of performance. Today when Saturday Morning Q came on and David said "Shawn is away today so it's just Kersten and I", I was so excited I wanted to do cartwheels!