Respected Contributor

Q2 Kim Gravel Hour, 6-7pm Saturday with Katie McGee.  There was a Kim Gravel rep for the hour and it was absolutely obnoxious with excessive giggling on the part of the vendor. Never have seen her before and hope Kim does not send her to represent her again.  Katie of course, is laid back and low keyed and did her best to over ride the silliness of the excess giggling. 

Earlier in the day Martha Stewart's "right-hand-man", Anthony was on one of the clothing shows and he looked like he had just gotten out of bed, resembled a little boy who jumped out of bed and attempted to get dressed before he left the house, shirt half hanging out of his pants and part tucked in.....messy and sloppy looking!  Martha Stewart NEVER looks messy and sloppy in her dressing....

Honored Contributor

The substitute rep for Lock n Lock when Chris Pryme isn't on, is a "giggler" too.  

Trusted Contributor

It's Lauren Rooney.  She has been an on-air vendor for several years on QVC.  She used to do C. Wonder.  They put her with Kim Gravel after that line went bye bye.

Contributor

Hard to imagine anyone being more annoying than Kim, herself.  

Instant “click”. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

It's Lauren Rooney.  She has been an on-air vendor for several years on QVC.  She used to do C. Wonder.  They put her with Kim Gravel after that line went bye bye.

@MezzieStarr  .... I’m sure she is better than Kim’s sister who is so loud & annoying 👎

Trusted Contributor

I did not see that particular show but I did see her on another show and thought that she looked familiar.  She did a great job on the show that I saw and I remember thinking how good she was as she was thorough and explained the features of the items.  Sounds like this show did not go well.