Esteemed Contributor

I have purchased multiple sets of Kringle gift bags and I suggest a set of large bags.  I have so many wine bags and smaller ones left over and going to waste.  I will not be purchasing any more until they offer a large size collections.  

Respected Contributor

even if i use only half of them, the price is crazy good!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

The small bags are perfect for little lotions, soaps, or Christmas Ornaments.  They are perfect for kids or teachers' gifts.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I have purchased multiple sets of Kringle gift bags and I suggest a set of large bags.  I have so many wine bags and smaller ones left over and going to waste.  I will not be purchasing any more until they offer a large size collections.  

@mspatmac ..... YES, YES, YES .... I agree with you .... they need to  offer a set of all extra large bags ....😄

Esteemed Contributor

I like these bags and agree about the sizes.  However, they also need to make these bags more elegant and not so whimsical and childish.  I, too, have so many wine and small bags that are going to waste.

Respected Contributor

I think this has been suggested both here and on air, but the powers that be don't seem to be paying attention. 

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I like these bags and agree about the sizes.  However, they also need to make these bags more elegant and not so whimsical and childish.  I, too, have so many wine and small bags that are going to waste.

@Patriot3- Use the small bags for the mailman, shampoo girl, neighbors, doctor's office staff, etc...... Smiley Happy   (joking, of course)

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I agree that there should be a couple other options for gift bags. I never use the wine bags, and the tiny bags just never seem needed.

I think a set of larger-sized bags would be great!

Frequent Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I agree and I need more, but refuse to pay $5.50 to ship them so I'm waiting for a free shipping day...ha!

Respected Contributor

Please keep the variety size choice for those that use them, and offer a selection without them for those that don’t. I bought these bags and what I have left are the wine and small bags. I would buy a set with large and XL bags only. More sophisticated designs are my preference too.