Respected Contributor

@Anne2012 

Thought I'd share an example of recent good shipping:

Ordered Sunday 10/22 large 30+ pound Ninja oven, shipped 10/26 arriving Monday 10/30.  About a week is acceptable to me.

You haven't shared your disappointing shipping items, did you have any examples?

Regular Contributor

@Anne2012 wrote:

Although, strangers and experiences that don't impact mine, I'm glad others have been satisified.

Not having updated info on where your order stands other than "in process" and having to reach out, okay. Then CS not knowing the answer, okay. Reaching out again with not even an expected date of ship, I meaaaan...

But I see posting on here to simply vent for a situation I have been in, not once not twice not three times is even more frustrating as you have those who jump on posts to determine whose experiences are valid and whose aren't.

Oh well.

It's so very predictable. When I see a post of someone venting I know WHO exactly is going to be a snarky hag. It's the same one over and over again and maybe 1 or 2 of her coven; it's funny.

Frequent Contributor

I agree with your timing as I also live in the midwest and average is about 8 eight days unless coming from CA then it is longer.  But why do people have to be snarky to people that don't have same experience as they do, doesn't make it less true.  Be happy that you don't experience them yourself rather than responding negatively if that is not your experience.   Sayint that is not your experience is much nicer way to respong to people troubles they post here.  I for one has experience most troubles with QVC posted here

Valued Contributor
I live in California and shipping takes 10 days at the least.
Honored Contributor

I don't have any issues with the Q's shipping. 

Respected Contributor
I had a Macy’s order take 9 days a few weeks ago. I ordered from Lands End last Saturday. It doesn’t appeat to have shipped yet.