Honored Contributor

Re: Get the vendors back in studio

[ Edited ]

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

Isaac, Lori Goldstein,  Josie Maran, Kim Gravel, Dennis Basso, Mally, Laura Gellar and many more are not QVC employees.

A few of the multi-product representatives are paid by Q to demonstrate the merchandise. 

Exactly. 

Add Rastelli, Junior's Cheescake, Barbara King, Roberta's Family (garden),  Candace Cameron, Joan Rivers, Jason Wu, Lug, Beekman, RMS, Dr. Denese, Harry Slatkin, etc.  

Sometimes there's nothing wrong with using the universal term vendors to capture all of the non-QVC-hosts, as a way to differentiate who we're talking about in the forum.  

Regular Contributor

@22eyesblue wrote:

I understand completely why so many of you would think differently than I do.  Why?  Because I LOVE Jane T. and Courtney together!  And,I LOVE all of the new hosts.  And, whether or not I agree with any of QVC decisios I base my purchases on my own needs and wants...not who is selling it...whose personality I dislike...or any other part of the process.  LOVE QVC!

What in the world does 'vendors being in studio to present items' have to do with 'liking' Courtney & Jane or any other hosts? 

So you are saying we don't particularly care where the vendors are located during a program BECAUSE we don't care for the C&J duo or the new hosts? Do I have this right? If so...oh boy. 

First of all, not everyone dislikes the C&Jane duo. They certainly have many supporters. Secondly, opinions seem to be divided on the new hosts...some like, others not. But most importantly, what does any of that have to do with the location of vendors? 

BTW...glad you love QVC. I do too.

Respected Contributor

I would be okay if vendors were always shown remotely.