Regular Contributor

Alberti is a sea of calm in all the chaos.  I am so tired of all the hype from a lot of the other hosts.  We want info about the product!!!  He is very knowledgeable when he is presenting.  He doesn't talk over the vendors and seems to be able to present any product.  Get rid of those hosts that insist on spreading their "entertaining" stories about themselves and their friends and families and give us more calm.  I don't dare list the names of the vendors and hosts who should be sent to the early morning hous because I will be poofed.  More Alberti in primetime.

Respected Contributor

Re: Get Alberti on primetime

[ Edited ]

Sorry, not a fan of Albserti. Just a little too dramatic for me.  

BUT . .. I really like the new host - I think her name is Katie.  She is delightful, informative, and clearly very intelligent.  Her style, including the non-stringy hair, is very classic. She never looks like someone grabbed her off the street and put her in front of a camera. She is definitely one of the better hosts they've hired in the pat few years.

Put her on in daytime and I'll be watching.

Honored Contributor

This is why they have so many hosts.

Honored Contributor

I love Alberti, unfortunately I have no idea what time slot they him in anymore.  I haven't seen him for months except by accident on Q-Plus doing a show at 5AM or so. 

The new hosts should be doing the shows in the middle of the night not seasoned ones and by now, Alberti is quite seasoned.

Honored Contributor

Since I only really watch beauty shows, I RARELY get to see him. I would love to see him more. He asks appropriate questions, lets the vendor talk about the product and seems genuinely interested. Please consider having him on more often!

Honored Contributor

I've never seen Alberti host a show.  I'd like to after all the talk about him on these boards.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

I really like Alberti a lot, I too wish he hosted more on prime time or weekends.

I think he would make a great host for beauty, jewelry or fashion. 

Valued Contributor

Alberti is a class act and one of my favorite hosts. I especially like when he hosts silver/jewelry shows and beauty shows. 

Honored Contributor

I wish Alberti were on more frequently.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I. Am. Serious.  

WHY are we seeing the 'same old - same old' day in and day out? Meanwhile, there are very good hosts we never see, and he is one of a few that qualify. At the same time, the Q is out there hiring still more and not using the ones they already have.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...