Respected Contributor

Geesh...Fix it already!!!

[ Edited ]

Trying to navigate this site is driving me crazy!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

Re: Geese...Fix it already!!!

You might want to tell them what exactly your having a problem with. It's working fine on my end. A generic, fix the site isn't helpful. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I wondered if you were having a problem with geese.

Respected Contributor

I figured they knew since it's been discussed in other threads for the last couple of days!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

If you mean when you sign in it takes you to your last order you placed...its still happening..as i just had to sign in and thats where it went again...doesn't anyone care...i thought one of the mods was going to take care of it...and that was a day or two ago...

Honored Contributor

Yes, the sign in still doesn't work.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I wondered if you were having a problem with geese.

geese1.jpg

Honk! Honk!

Trusted Contributor

I am having the same problem.  It's a miracle that I was able to reply at all.  This has been going on for 3 days!!  I can't believe that QVC's IT dept. can't fix this.  The mods keep saying they've turned it over to IT, but nothing gets corrected.  I've signed in 4 times and couldn't reply or post a new message until this one.  Aggravating and a waste of time.

Esteemed Contributor

THread after thread has been started about this problem and yet except for one post by a moderator yesterday saying they were looking at the problem no,response from anyone.  No updates, no idea of when it will be fixed.  QVC you are really falling down on the job on this.

Esteemed Contributor

Problem still exists...i just signed in...again...and there i was back at my order status...why did this happen in the first place...who thought it was a good idea to send us to our last order...and why oh why do i keep getting signed out...why can't i stay signed in all day if i choose to....