Honored Contributor

Re: Geese...Fix it already!!!

[ Edited ]

I think this ongoing technical problem is much more serious than some realize.    By taking us to the shopping area to log in, even though we wanted to be only in the community forums, the security of our personal info (in the shopping site) is compromised in my opinion.   The shopping area is supposed to be more secure, the forums don't have as much protection.   

In the past, the access to the 2 areas was carefully kept separate -- now it isn't.    And for both areas, when I use Firefox or Chrome, the browser indicates the connection is not secure (this refers to a QVC website problem -- not our internet provider).   I reported the connection issue on a Customer Care thread back in December and the problem never has been addressed or corrected.

Example:

image.jpeg Firefox security alert 1

A long time ago I removed my personal and financial info from the website, and when I add it back to make a purchase I remove it again after everything has cleared.     This site needs serious attention...  but frankly I don't think anything will be done.

(Eta:  @Eva-QVC@Barbara-QVC@Beth-QVC)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I wondered if you were having a problem with geese.

Rolling and clapping hands   Bwah ahahahahahahahahaha

Respected Contributor

Re: Geesh...Fix it already!!!

Okay people,  I've corrected the spelling of my sound...honk, honk!!!Smiley Very Happy

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

Ordering by phone is so much easier.  Give it a try! 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Ordering by phone is so much easier.  Give it a try! 

yes, but you can't use Mr. Rebates.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

Woman Frustrated Horrible website always was since they made that change. I feel kind of sorry for the O/P first having problems with geese and now the website.Woman LOL In other words O/P join the club... most of us have been complaining about the sign in page. 

Esteemed Contributor

Come on, folks: the Q has done this purposely and are going to change "nothing."