Trusted Contributor

Re: Gary and Caroline, the squirrel has to go

@mistriTsquirrel, that looks like one well-fed squirrel! LOL!!!
Frequent Contributor

Hey! Lighten Up!  I like the squirrel. They're having fun which is what we need more of these days.   If you don't like Nutsy-record the show & then you can fast forward thru the references to him.  :-D

Frequent Contributor

Love this !!HA HA 

Visitor

The squirrel is a cute addition to the show, but please take the time to remove the store tag from him!!

Respected Contributor

@whitsmom wrote:

The squirrel is a cute addition to the show, but please take the time to remove the store tag from him!!

You gave me a chuckle. I think this started because Gary got diverted from his presentation by a new color on a top, like a dog suddenly goes loco when it sees a squirrel and off it goes. If folks can tolerate the happy dance and " git it git it!!" then maybe we let the squirrel have its day.

Trusted Contributor

I don't mind the squirrel, but she should at least cut off the tag already.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@whitsmom wrote:

You gave me a chuckle. I think this started because Gary got diverted from his presentation by a new color on a top, like a dog suddenly goes loco when it sees a squirrel and off it goes. If folks can tolerate the happy dance and " git it git it!!" then maybe we let the squirrel have its day.

dump all.............