Honored Contributor

Re: Gary and Caroline, the squirrel has to go

They are just so embarrassing....but, look at what they are selling....

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think it's cute and will soon run its course.  It's just an effort to break up the monotony of the same format showing the same clothes.  It's not nearly as tiresome as constant coronavirus reports.

-----------------------

It was cute and funny when they started with the squirrel antics.  But I also think it will fade .

I would much rather hear/see the squirrel gimmick than hear countless family stories from hosts. Hosts family life is just not something that interests me nor will it sell me an item. 

Respected Contributor

Real, live squirrels-I like them  The Denim & Co squirrel is okay.  However, I do agree with the thought that QVC OVERDOES a promotion.  Just forget about the squirrels from now on. 

Esteemed Contributor

The squirrel is kinda funny and cute.  We need more funny and cute these days.  It's harmless fun.  If I get tired of it, then I won't watch.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

Please get rid of the squirrel toy on the Denim &Co shows. It is so stupid I can't stand it. The gag is stale and now it's just time for it to fade away.

It's the first time I've heard someone complain.  People call in and laugh and joke, Gary and Carolyn laugh and joke, so if you're finding it that stupid and can't stand it, take yourself out of the picture.

ITA Smiley Happy

~ Hope in TN ~
Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think it's cute and will soon run its course.  It's just an effort to break up the monotony of the same format showing the same clothes.  It's not nearly as tiresome as constant coronavirus reports.

-----------------------

It was cute and funny when they started with the squirrel antics.  But I also think it will fade .

I would much rather hear/see the squirrel gimmick than hear countless family stories from hosts. Hosts family life is just not something that interests me nor will it sell me an item. 

No joke, or hear Jane yell  "Fri-YAY!"  ad nauseum.

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@corita wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

-----------------------

No joke, or hear Jane yell  "Fri-YAY!"  ad nauseum.

ITA! Silence is golden....duct tape is silver.

Honored Contributor

Since I don't get to see them often, I think it's cute.  One of my favorite hosts is Carolyn, she gives the details I need.  The other is Kourtney Khondrabi.  sp?  

Honored Contributor

Be Ok if they were in school , but, that ship has sailed.

Childish.

Honored Contributor

I think it's cute, and they did say it was a gift from a viewer. I love the two of them together. I still think Carolyn does the best job explaining fashion items. I have no questions when she finishes going over everything. And I really enjoy Gary's input in how an item is made, etc. Smiley Happy