Honored Contributor

Gary and Caroline, the squirrel has to go

Please get rid of the squirrel toy on the Denim &Co shows. It is so stupid I can't stand it. The gag is stale and now it's just time for it to fade away.

Super Contributor

Re: Gary and Caroline, the squirrel has to go

Amen to that. 

They don't know when to quit and Move On!

Honored Contributor

The squirrel is harmless and fun.  Just because you have grown tired of it and seen it many times does not mean others have.  Why would you want something taken away just because you dont like it?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch them, too silly and corny.........check the items online.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that it's sort of silly and childish, but as long as it isn't harming sales, and may possibly help, it won't go anywhere.

Honored Contributor

My brain would most likely be really happy if that squirrel were the worst thing irritating it. 

As it is though, I can't even remember seeing that little guy but the real one inside my supposedly totally screened lanai -   that one I cared about!

Honored Contributor

When you have to try that hard to make it a " thing,"  it's pretty lame.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Guess I am in the minority. I think they, and the squirrel are cute. I enjoy their on air friendship more than the hype from many of the other hosts whose shows I do not watch because of what I think are truly silly antics.

PS And I think the host's name is Carolyn.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Please get rid of the squirrel toy on the Denim &Co shows. It is so stupid I can't stand it. The gag is stale and now it's just time for it to fade away.

It's the first time I've heard someone complain.  People call in and laugh and joke, Gary and Carolyn laugh and joke, so if you're finding it that stupid and can't stand it, take yourself out of the picture.

Honored Contributor

I think it's cute and will soon run its course.  It's just an effort to break up the monotony of the same format showing the same clothes.  It's not nearly as tiresome as constant coronavirus reports.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment