Contributor

Gary Gobin, please make us swimwear . . .

Modeled after last years ☄ "Fireworks"☄ (A289119) version of swimwear👙 in a "SHORTINI" denim/denim-like👖 fabric. Light, Medium, Dark, White, denim-like fabrication, maybe some with ditsy daisy print (nothing huge in a motif) but also an option of plain denim look with no print. Pretty please. 😁 Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Gary Gobin, please make us swimwear . . .

Please make some cute swim dress type items that have shorts in a smaller size.  Also, please don't make the swim dress part  (skirted part) so long--shorten a few inches.  Add size 4 and shorter skirts by a few inches.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Smaller sizes would be appreciated, but also fabrications which are chlorine-resistant.  The current fabrics wouldn't last a month before they are discolored and stretched out  beyond use for those of us who primarily use our swimwear in swimming pools.  

Honored Contributor

@Ilovebeagles@I didn’t see that suit ladt year or I would own it.That is really cute and I love the top.

Super Contributor

This is a great suggestion.  I know I recommended that particular D&Co. swimsuit (A289119 - Firework Floral Tankini Swimsuit with Shorts) several times to others online and in-person specifically because it was designed to accommodate prosthetic inserts.

I really like the fabric of A304226 - Denim Print Tankini Swimsuit  but don't really care for swim skirts as they float up on me.  A shortini version would be nice. And don't forget to include sizes 0-2 for the ladies at that end of the size spectrum. 

Trusted Contributor

I'll bet Gary takes note of this but I get the impression that it takes about a year from the idea being modeled on TV.

BTW, am I the only one who just loves Gary?

Honored Contributor

Like Gary Goben makes any of these swimsuits or otherwise. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
New Contributor

Gary - Not sure I'm making this suggestion on the right page, but I love the button front denim jacket - item #A286801 and have been told it is discontinued. I ordered an "as is" jacket - I really like it but could use a larger size. Will this jacket come back or a similar one to it? Really cute and comfortable - a nice alternative to the traditional style.