Honored Contributor

Re: Gary Goben, D&Co., we need tankini swimwear with "shorts!"

@Sooner wrote:

@Ilovebeagles If QVC doesn't have them Lands End always does.  I am surprised QVC doesn't because I see so many people in them at the beach.

Lands End has the best tankinis!  I love buying the top and the bottom separately.  I'm two sizes smaller on the bottom than I am on top. So I get my perfect size, plus I can mix & match complementary colors.

But the best part of the tankini tops that I have from Lands End is that there's an underside that fits like a shaper.  Wonderful smoothing control, plus a strip on the bottom that keeps it secure to you and prevents it from riding up.  Then the overlay is in your color or print is just the tankini.

I wish the QVC brands would do tankinis like this.  I foolishly assumed they all did.  I purchased a tankini a couple of years ago (Denim & Co.) and the top floats up as soon as you get in the water.  I hate that.

Valued Contributor

Re: Gary Goben, D&Co., we need tankini swimwear with "shorts!"

A plug here for "H2O Wear" separates. I particularly like the flirty short with brief and the racerback workout top along with the workout bra- 3 pieces. I can get some pool activity in and not worry about bikini-area shaving, the bathroom, or chlorine damage. I had an old Lands End top with an underwire but their newer designs don't appeal to me. Good luck!