Contributor

Garment measurements always need to be added

I have been waiting ever since the long puffer by ZUDA came out for the measurements. If a vender does not give them we should get S&H free both ways. Please Qvc, tell your vendors or who is in charge to add them. Thank you!,

Honored Contributor

Re: Garment measurements always need to be added

I've asked for this for many years.  I can't understand why sometimes they list them and other times they don't.

It's as if it depends on who's working that particular part of the show.

It's so frustrating waiting and waiting to order until it sometimes comes up.  Meantime there might not be many left or it's selling out.

It can make a lot of difference between designers.  

Why?  Why?  Can't they ALWAYS present the garment measurements every single time and as soon as it comes up on the screen?

Hey!  Here's something to think about QVC.  I think they'd have more people ordering and way less returns if we didn't have to blindly buy something.

Some of the hosts when talking about purses actually say how heave the purse is.  I have a very bad back so the weight of the thing matters to me.  Yet it like throwing up feathers and if one sticks.....please make ordering a tiny bit easier.

Honored Contributor

Re: Garment measurements always need to be added

I am an impulse buyer.  If all the info is not presented on air, it's iffy whether I will go to computer and check measurements out.  If you want the sale, give me a nudge.