Visitor

I watched Jill's last show last night.  She looked absolutely beautiful. I have been a member of QVC for over 30 years and I am saddened to say that the farewell to Jill party QVC should be ashamed of themselves.  Jill Bauer was one of the host that made QVC what it is today.  She is angelic inside and out.  She touched so many lives.  She did her job with grace and honesty.  That is very hard to find in this world today. Through the years I have bought thousands of products on QVC and probably will continue to shop at the Q. I just wanted to let you know that alot of Jill's friends were there but QVC and it's founder should have said what an asset Jill was to the company.  It should have been 25 years of Jill's journery on the Q (like it was for Kathy Levine)! Where was Carolyn Pollack (Jill's bridemaid) Sue from Dooney and Bourke, and Susan Graver and so many other.  Let's not forget the farewell party for LIsa Robertson either.  So this is my opinion to say again SHAME ON YOU QVC...

Honored Contributor

You should change the title of your thread so people know it's about Jill.

Maybe Jill got the send off that she herself wanted.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gail CGW wrote:

I watched Jill's last show last night.  She looked absolutely beautiful. I have been a member of QVC for over 30 years and I am saddened to say that the farewell to Jill party QVC should be ashamed of themselves.  Jill Bauer was one of the host that made QVC what it is today.  She is angelic inside and out.  She touched so many lives.  She did her job with grace and honesty.  That is very hard to find in this world today. Through the years I have bought thousands of products on QVC and probably will continue to shop at the Q. I just wanted to let you know that alot of Jill's friends were there but QVC and it's founder should have said what an asset Jill was to the company.  It should have been 25 years of Jill's journery on the Q (like it was for Kathy Levine)! Where was Carolyn Pollack (Jill's bridemaid) Sue from Dooney and Bourke, and Susan Graver and so many other.  Let's not forget the farewell party for LIsa Robertson either.  So this is my opinion to say again SHAME ON YOU QVC...

@Gail CGW 

Did it ever occur to you that maybe Jill wanted a low-key send-off?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe she did not want a big, huge pull-out-all-the-stops, blow-out?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@Gail CGW - For answers to many of your questions and comments, check out this thread about last night's show:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Jill-s-Farewell-Show-9-12-ET-tonight/m-p/5523339#M140978

Welcome to the forums!